Meet with us at CMSC (Seattle, May 29-31) at Booth 108 to learn more about how LesionQuant, a NeuroQuant product, provides clinical in vivo quantitative MRI biomarkers, anatomical lesion distribution, volume, count and lesion burden, all of which is particularly interesting for Multiple Sclerosis.
- Discover how to support your clinical impression with fully automated, fast, accurate and proven MR image segmentation and volumetric analysis for ages 3 to 100 years.
- Practice evidence-based medicine using LesionQuant to derive meaningful, numeric data from MRI scans when evaluating lesion load and brain volume loss due to multiple sclerosis.
- Easily review FLAIR lesion segmentation through color-coded FLAIR image overlays to aid in evaluation and disease progression monitoring.
- Quickly and accurately identify and monitor new, enlarging and shrinking lesions, all without the need or added risk of Gadolinium, with color-coded FLAIR lesion change visualization directly on your PACS or DICOM viewer.
- Directly impact patient care (based on the current NEDA-4 guidelines), boost referrals from (MS) neurologists.
Be sure to schedule a meeting with us below. See you soon!