The Company also has two additional presentations at the RSNA AI Showcase involving their AI-powered diagnostic decision support software
(SAN DIEGO) December 2, 2019 – Cortechs.ai Inc., a breakthrough quantitative analysis software company, announced today they will be exhibiting at RSNA 2019, which is taking place from December 1-6, 2019. Specifically, the company will present their findings from a recent study titled: “Determining Brain Age Using Machine Learning Combined with Automated Brain Segmentation and PET Imaging in Normal, Alzheimer’s Disease and Mild Cognitive Impairment Subjects.” The company has a number of other presentations throughout the conference and will be at booth numbers 4055 in South Hall, Level 3 and 10514F in the AI Showcase, Level 1.
Cortechs.ai’ recently developed a machine learning-based age-prediction model for metabolic and volumetric changes of normal brain structures and evaluated this model on imaging data from patients with Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and mild cognitive impairment (MCI), as well as control subjects. The company will be presenting its findings at the conference around the understanding that determining brain aging may be critical to identify potential biomarkers in neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease.
“Our goal is to supply innovative technology that enables physicians to provide excellent care with a very high degree of accuracy,” said Chris Airriess, chief executive officer of Cortechs.ai. “As the diagnostic neuroimaging market grows and the technology advances, we hope the research insights that we are presenting at RSNA will continue to aid the early, accurate diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease.”
Cortechs.ai will have the following three different presentations at RSNA 2019:
- Wednesday 3:30-3:50 p.m.: AI-Powered Diagnostic Decision Support Using Volumetric Biomarkers and Non-Imaging Patient Data: Presented by Cortechs.ai (Innovation Theater Presentation)
- Session: IN08D, in South Hall Level 3
- Thursday 12:15-12:45 p.m.: Determining Brain Age Using Machine Learning Combined with Automated Brain Segmentation and PET Imaging In Normal, Alzheimer’s Disease and Mild Cognitive Impairment Subjects (Poster Discussion)
- Session: AI262-SD-THA1, in the AI Community, Learning Center
- Thursday 12:30-12:50 p.m.: AI Theater: AI-Powered Volumetrics to Improve Radiologist Efficiency and Accuracy: Presented by Cortechs.ai
- Session: AI55, in AI Showcase, North Building, Level 2
Cortechs.ai’ cutting-edge brain imaging analysis provides neurologists, radiologists and clinical researchers worldwide with a convenient and cost-effective means to quantify brain structures to help assess a variety of neurological conditions.
Cortechs.ai develops and markets breakthrough medical device software solutions capable of automatically segmenting and quantifying brain structures, making quantitative analysis of the human brain a routine part of clinical practice. Cortechs.ai’ cutting-edge brain imaging analysis provides neurologists, radiologists and clinical researchers worldwide with a convenient and cost-effective means to quantify brain structures to help assess a variety of neurological conditions, such as Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, brain trauma and brain development abnormalities. Please visit cortechs.ai for further information and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.